KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Friday 22 January 2016

My Birthday Wish List!

Happy Birthday to me! (click for more details)
Topshop Petite Leather Jacket | Topshop Ripped Hayden Jeans | Nike Thea Air Max (Khaki and Desert Camo) | Public Desire Over The Knee Boots (Black and Grey) | Public Desire Perspex Heeled Ankle Boots
Since my birthday is only 1 week away from today - I thought I'd put together a few of my favourite things I have had my eye on for the last couple of months. I'm really trying to invest in more statement wardrobe pieces rather than trendy pieces (the perspex heels might just end up being a dream purchase since they're only in trend now!), but as for the others, I think they're good key pieces to keep in a wardrobe that won't go out of style.
your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)