KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Friday 2 December 2016

Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette: Mini Review

Urban Decay are famous for their insane palettes and packaging and the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette is no exception. I have had this for almost a year now and it was gifted from a friend, and it's definitely the most unique palette in my collection. I tend to play it safe with my eyeshadow and it is generally in the neutral zone with browns and blacks, but I am trying to experiment with colour a lot more. The Urban Decay Vice 4 palette is definitely the palette of vibrant colour. 





Experimenting with these bright colours is definitely an adventure for my eyes - the first time I used it, I used the pink, purples and oranges. The next time I pick up this palette, I'll probably experiment with the blues, greens and purples. My false eyelashes were awful in this makeup look but nonetheless, it was nice to have colour on the lids for once. As expected with Urban Decay, the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented and buttery. The mixture of mattes and shimmers are a perfect balance of creating a makeup look. 

The packaging is crazy wicked, and I love that the palette came with a protective sleeve and I actually keep my iPad mini in it when I'm travelling. I do need to pick this palette up more often and get creative with the colours, but I guess I get too comfy with my browns and neutrals. Although I am starting to add more warmth into my everyday eye look (orange / red eye shadow as my transition shade), so I will add more warmer shades into my eye shadow routine. 

I am a fan of Urban Decay's eye shadow palettes and they are incredible quality for the price you pay, so this palette is a fantastic addition to my collection.

Are you a fan of Urban Decay's eye shadow palettes? Let me know in the comments. 
your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)