KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Sunday 12 June 2016

NYX Haul 4 of 4: Glitter & Illuminator

Finally, we get to the final part of my NYX haul - the tools and glitter. Glitter isn't always a necessity in a makeup kit, but I love how it looks in my collection and I've always wanted the MAC versions, but they are expensive. These are less than half the price of the MAC glitter, and just as good. I'm slowly adding to the collection but for now, I have rose, copper, yellow gold and crystal. I also bought the glitter glue adhesive to go with them.

I haven't properly tested these yet but from swatches, they swatch well without the glue so I am looking forward to playing around with these - perhaps later on in the year around Halloween and Christmas. And If I am being honest, I just like how they look in my makeup collection - it just adds a lot of colour. 
I'm always on the lookout for liquid illuminators to mix into my foundations or use on bare skin. Golden shades are my personal favourites because I like the bronzey glow, but I am yet to play with it. I like the look of the other 3 illuminator shades, but for now, I'll experiment with this golden colour. 





your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)