KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Wednesday 1 June 2016

NYX Haul Part 2 of 4: The Eyes

Now for the eyes haul. If you haven't already, you can check out my insane lip haul from NYX here. I didn't go as crazy as I did with lips for the eye products but I decided to be a little more adventurous and strictly get brighter colours for my collection since I am constantly only purchasing neutral brown/nude shades.
The formula for these eyeshadows are insanely good for the price you pay. The regular single eyeshadows are only £3.50 and the prismatic eyeshadows are £5.00. I own a lot of the MAC eyeshadows and I wouldn't say they are exactly the same, but they are on a similar level in terms of pigmentation and quality. The Primal Color products are pressed pigments that you can use for more artistic looks, but I quite like them as eye shadows. I have only used the black shade so far to create super intense smokey eye, and it is the blackest powder product I have ever used. A little goes a long way as well because they're incredibly pigmented, so I am looking forward to testing out the rest, and maybe do something fun for Halloween.
NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow: Mermaid, NYX Eyeshadow: Swimming Pool
I haven't played with these yet but I want to use these as an accent shade on my lower eye lashes. 
NYX Eyeshadow: LOL, NYX Nude Matte Shadow: Blame It On Midnight
Perfect crease shades - I'm always on the look out for nice crease shades to create dimension to my eye shape. 
NYX Primal Colors: Orange, Black, Red, Fuschia
I plan on getting the blue, pink and green too - love the pigmentation of these and how matte they are.

I think NYX is a great brand if you are a beginner in makeup or don't want to spend too much money on higher end products. You will get a lot more with your money with NYX products as appose to spending it on other drugstore/high-end makeup.




your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)