KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Becca Cosmetics: Blushed Radiance Kit #BabyBow

Another day, another makeup haul - but in this case, a mini Becca set. If anybody knows me, I am a huge sucker for anything miniature or travel sized and I simply have to have it. This doesn't necessarily mean makeup or beauty either, I like miniature food products, toys and gadgets too. I am going to start a series of mini reviews or features on cute travel sized / miniature beauty products with the aptly name of #BabyBow

I am a fan of the Becca brand, I have 3 of their shimmering pressed perfector highlighters in Champagne Pop, Moonstone and Opal. They are all super pigmented, buttery and glowy. I like to swap back and forward with these highlighters because they all deserve love. 

Backlight Priming Filter and Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight Wand (Moonstone)
I have wanted to purchase the Backlight Priming Filter for months but could not decide if I needed another primer, so I was glad that this little box came through to Cult Beauty and you could get the miniature sizes. I have used this primer 3 times now and it truly is unlike any other primer I have used. Firstly, it smells amazing and the subtle shimmer truly does come through even after you've applied your foundation on top, giving your skin this dewy glow. Even more so when I apply the Shimmering Skin Perfector on the tops of my cheekbones, my skin looks incredibly highlighted. I will most likely go ahead and purchase the full-sized bottles of these. 

Radiance Blusher
 Although I wasn't planning on purchasing the blushers, it was nice that this box included one and the shade is absolutely stunning. It is a matte dusky pink shade called: "Flowerchild", which is a flattering shade on most skin tones. I am yet to try this out but at first glance, it is definitely a shade I would use.

Shimmering Pressed Skin Perfector (Opal)
I already have the regular version of this, and I am a fan of this shade although I do prefer the Moonstone version of this. I like that I have the miniature version so I can use it for traveling purposes. This and the blusher literally are the smallest and cutest compacts I have in my collection and if they do a 'Moonstone' version of this, I would probably get it.

I was on the waiting list for about 2 weeks for this box set to come back in stock, and it's out of stock now but you can join the waiting list here if you're interested. For £28, this is definitely worth it if you are not ready to commit to the full sized products.  

What are your favourite products from Becca?

your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)