KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Benefit Watts Up Highlighter

Whats up? Benefit is a brand that is very hit or miss for me because I personally find it expensive for what it is and a percentage of the price is based on the packaging (which I love, but I know I'm paying for it). However, this highlighter is unlike any other highlighter I own. The golden champagne shade makes you look dewy with the option of building up the colour to intensify as much as you want.
I couldn't decide if I wanted to buy this because I bought the Topshop version and thought it was quite similar. The packaging is amazing for this product, and I liked that t had a spongey applicator end to blend out the product. I found that the Benefit highlighter worked better when it was tapped into the skin and then blended out with the sponge or my fingers. It gives such a subtle glow to the skin without it looking so shimmery which is great for everyday / work days.

For £24.50, it is an expensive highlighter, but I don't think much is needed to achieve a nice, subtle glow, so I think it will last quite a while. I manage to get this during Debenhams big beauty event where they had 10% off, but I also had a £5 voucher, so I got it for a lot cheaper which is always a bonus. Not that I needed another highlighter, but I do like to see my highlighter collection grow....


your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)