KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Illamasqua Beyong Highlighter Powder: EPIC & OMG


I love highlighters and I simply love collecting them and then refusing to touch them because they're so beautiful (am I the only one that feels this way?). When Illamasqua started promoting their beyond highlighters, I immediately signed up to their newsletter to be the first to know when they were released. As soon as they were released I ordered both of them immediately...although I did question whether I needed ANOTHER highlighter...the colours are beautiful.

I actually ordered mine from Debenhams because they had a £5 store voucher offer on click and collect orders over £30, so I plan on getting myself something from the Benefit counter this week (especially when the sales advisor told me they're having a mega week and they have 10% off across the whole store!).
I love the Illamasqua packaging - it's so sleek and luxurious. These are my 3rd and 4th purchases from the brand after purchasing my much loved veil's last year. I'm excited to play around with these properly and expect to look sparkly...

What do you think? Yay or Nay?


your photo name

1 comment

  1. Definitely yay! The shades are so pretty! I bet they'll look great on you x


    Just Jemini
    http://justjemini.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-jemini-3886904

    ReplyDelete

Positive vibes only ;-)