KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Thursday 12 May 2016

Stila Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette

Stila "Eyes Are The Window" Eyeshadow palette is everything you need to create a day-night look. Not that I needed another neutral eyeshadow palette (I have Urban Decay Naked 1 + 2 palette), I wasn't picking them up to use as much as I should have. I had my eye on the Stila "Kitten" eyeshadow but at £12, and this palette being £30 - I thought I'd get the palette instead. 

All eyeshadows are super pigmented with a mix of warm / cool shades and and a mix of both matte and shimmer finishes. I favour this palette over the Urban Decay Naked palettes because of the size, style and pigmentation. The colour pay off is excellent and the texture is extremely buttery and blendable. 


I picked this palette up from Marks and Spencer for £30.00, which I think it quite reasonable considering Urban Decay palette is £36.50, and their single eyeshadows are £12.00 each. I've been using this everyday since I've purchases and it's become a staple in my makeup bag. If you're in the market for a neutral nude eyeshadow palette, I would recommend this as a starter palette or an alternative to the Urban Decay version. 


your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)