KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Friday 13 January 2017

My American Beauty Wish List - See You Soon New York!

My American Beauty Wish List (click for details)

I'm so excited to finally be able to say I'm going to New York in a few days time! This dream holiday has been booked since March 2016 and I cant believe it's almost here. A while back, my siblings and I decided that we would do New York once we all finished our studies and since my younger sister  graduated her masters in December 2016, it was time we finally went. 

Of course I want to do lots of sight seeing, and we have plans to see the usual sights and more. I'm mostly excited to pig-out on the food and obviously hit Sephora, hard. My makeup rule is that if I can't get it in the UK, I'm allowed to get it and all these products are some I have had my eye on for a while. The likes of Too Faced and Marc Jacobs have been accessible to the UK for a short while but they are products I want to be able to see in person before I make the purchase. Unfortunately there are no counters near me in the UK for me to do this. I'm so excited to try out Tarte and to get my hands on the Christian Dior lip balm. I've been wanting it for so long and it is unavailable in the UK for some reason, so I'm excited to try it! 

If you've been to New York in the past, let me know which brands I should be trying out or places I definitely need to go to in New York. 

Love and kisses xo

your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)