KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Monday 7 September 2015

KIKO Cosmetics Haul

I'm in love. A new KIKO cosmetics store opened up in my local area and I immediately rushed as soon as I could to check it all out. The store is obviously doing well since a lot of products had been swatched and they were sold out of products already. As always, overtime I go to a KIKO store, I always end up spending way more than I think I do because of the inexpensive prices of the products that my basket starts getting filled with more and more stuff...
The lip liners are phenomenal quality and I can't wait to pick up some more and the matte lipstick is the least drying formula I have experienced to date, it's actually quite hydrating. The quality of these products are way more than what you'd expect from higher-end brands, and you can't fault on the prices. I will definitely be going back for more stuff but for now, here is my little haul...and certainly not my last.





your photo name

2 comments

  1. Love the colour of the lipstick it's so pretty! I haven't tried any products from Kiko before but that will have to change soon!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just opened a KIKO store at my local so I was super excited and went on a splurge... You should definitely try it, the lip liners and lipsticks especially are my favourite!

      Delete

Positive vibes only ;-)