KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Saturday 5 September 2015

Mini Boots Skincare Haul: Vita Coco, Garnier & Dove

I generally can't go into Boots without coming out with anything. I originally went to go find Bioderma products because I saw them on their online store, but no such look. So naturally I ended up in the skincare aisle where they were having there 3 for 2 offer.
 I did need a new facial moisturiser and I only use anything that generally mattifies my oily skin, so I picked up this new product by Garnier. My hands have been crazy dry lately, and cracking like crazy (not a cute look), so this new product range from Dove "Derma Care" looked quite interesting and luxurious. And lastly, this huge tub of coconut oil by Vita Coco. I'm a fan of coconut oil for cooking and have read other benefits for skincare and hair so I'm looking forward to trying this out. 
I love the 3 for 2 offers at boots, all this cost £18 which is very reasonable in my beauty budgets. 






your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)