KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Monday 12 December 2016

Kylie Cosmetics: KoKo Limited Edition Lip Kollection - Matte Lipsticks and Gloss Kit

As soon as I saw Kylie Jenner drop this surprise collection, my first thoughts were 'Nooooo' because I loved every single shade in it. This collection is perfect for people who don't necessarily wear a lot of makeup or experiment with different shades but like to wear a bold lip on a night our or special occasion. The lip kit features 3 matte liquid lipsticks, a bright pink, a bold purple, and the perfect nude. The kit includes 1 gloss which is a shimmery nude which is perfect on any skin tone.
For $40, I thought the price point was really good and valuable for a lot of people. The fact that the packaging was rose gold was a plus too, and they look beautiful amongst my collection. Kylie Jenner is a little marketing genius, and there's no denying that. I didn't dive into her products when she first launched her brand because I really did think it was just another Kardashian/Jenner marketing ploy but the more I saw her products, the more I became curious. Having already trying out a few of her lip kits already from her permanent collection, they weren't actually the worst liquid lipsticks I have tried.

The KoKo Kollection is no exception, and is on par with the quality of the rest of her liquid lip kits. I love that the colour range is so different and it's not just nudes, pinks or reds - it's a mix of everything. Here are the swatches:
Although I have hundred's of lipsticks and in my entire life time, I have only ever finished maybe 3 or 4 lipsticks - I really didn't need anymore lipsticks but I am who I am. When it comes to Limited Edition collections, I especially can't help myself knowing that it won't be available again in the future so I tend to purchase it there and then, and think about it later. The customs charges certainly do put me off from buying from kyliecosmetics.com, but I have a fear of missing out and I do like trying out new products all the time.

I will be reviewing and sharing upcoming posts on the KyShadow palettes and the holiday collection. Stay tuned my bow beauties!
your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)