KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Friday 25 November 2016

MAC In The Spotlight Extra Dimension Skinfinish: Soft Frost, DoubleGleam, Beaming Blush, Show Gold

Let's all just take a moment to appreciate MAC and their strobe game. For years I have always been a fan of MAC's extra dimension skinfinish products (face compacts and eye shadows), so these were something I definitely wanted to include in my collection. Strobe creams are also part of the 'In The Spotlight" collection but I prefer powder products, so I thought I'd pick these up first. Also, I've read this is a permanent collection too so that is always a bonus. 





Aren't they beautiful colours? I haven't really used them since I have purchased them, just quick (and careful) swatches on my finger tips but they're almost too beautiful to use. They are such unique colours that they could even be used as eye shadows or mixed in with matte blushers - I would say they're pretty versatile. I love these skinfinishes in my collection, and will definitely start playing around with them sooner rather than later. 

Have you purchased anything from from MAC's In the Spotlight collection

your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)