KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Monday 17 August 2015

Sleek Rose Gold Blusher - NARS 'Orgasm' Dupe? | Review

Sleek Rose Gold blusher is by far my FAVOURITE blusher. Like seriously, my ultimate favourite, my one and only. 98% of my blush collection I would categorise as high-end and I don't look at many drugstore blushers because I always stick to ye old faithful. But this Sleek blusher seriously kicks the bootay out of my MAC and Hourglass blushers. I own one other Sleek blusher (Antique) and 1 Kiko blusher in m collection and the rest are high-end so I really do love the fact that my favourite blusher is only from my local Boots.

Sleek 'Rose Gold' Blusher available at Boots, £4.49 (clickable link)
I would describe the colour as a bright pretty pink with golden yellow shimmer (not nasty chunks of gold specks but enough for a shimmer effect). The texture looks dry in the pan but it blends fairly well especially with a duo fibre brush, and also very build able. On my NC25 skin, it's the perfect everyday blusher and a highlight in itself because of the shimmer. I imagine this to look gorgeous on all skin tones though because the colour payoff is just incredible and the texture is non-drying, and doesn't settle into pores/fine lines. 
Blended swatch/Heavy unblended swatch
This product has been known to be a 'dupe' for NARS Orgasm and I used to own that product, and from memory, I would say yes they are both very similar but NARS Orgasm is a touch finer in texture  and was slightly more glittery than shimmery. But both products are very similar in colour - almost identical - so if you're interested in NARS Orgasm but dubious on the price (£23), I would definitely recommend picking up this Sleek blusher first. The packaging is very similar to NARS and even comes as a compact mirror too. 
Isn't the colour of this blusher just beautiful though? I've had this for about 8 months and have use it nearly everyday, and it doesn't look like I've touched it much, so you're getting a lot for your money.
Are you a fan of Sleek products or tried this blusher?

your photo name

2 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with this too! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! These blushers are incredible for the price you pay :)

      Delete

Positive vibes only ;-)