KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Tuesday 1 November 2016

BECCA Jaclyn Hill Champagne Prosecco Pop Highlighter & Blush Palette |Mini Review

Firstly, I don't watch Jaclyn Hill specifically on YouTube and had no intensions of buying any of the collection because I didn't think it was going to be available in the UK, and I didn't need another palette in my life. But WHO WAS I KIDDING - JUST LOOK AT IT.

I happened to stop by my local Space.NK to pick up some Laura Mercier products, and this beautiful palette was just sitting at the tills and I was so surprised to see it, I was swatching all the colours on my hand within seconds. After speaking to the lovely Sales Assistant, she told me there were only two palettes left in store and of course, I had to get it.
For £48, you get three blushers and two highlighters and I think it is a really good price. I already own Champagne Pop highlighter on its own but I really wanted the Prosecco Pop and that highlighter seriously gives you sparkle for days. I recently took this palette to a wedding and I used the majority of the colours to bronze and colour my cheeks - it is definitely a great allrounder for traveling and special occasions. I don't regret purchasing it at all, because it looks great in my collection.
your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)