KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Sunday 12 April 2015

Public Desire | Laila Lace Up Heels | #PDBAE


Public Desire Laila Lace Ups
Public Desire Laila Lace Up Heels in Black and Nude | £29.99 each (clickable links)

Can we please just take a moment to appreciate how pretty these shoes are? I've been lusting after this particular style ever since Zara brought out their black lace up heels a few seasons back and sold out completely. Now they're selling on eBay for over £100 and that's just simply ridiculous. I've seen this happen a few times before where people will sell coveted items on eBay from Zara for more than twice the price. Unless you really love the item, then bite the bullet and buy it for the price they're offering, other than that, there will be similar options available out there. You just need to do the research.
I first discovered Public Desire on Instagram and saw that they did these lace up style shoes (which are really popular this season). Even better, they did them in a nude colour as well which I'm all for!
I ordered them on a Friday morning and they came the next day at 8am (I did go for the next day delivery option, which was £4.99 but because I got 20% student discount, it was reasonable in my opinion). If you're a student and have an NUS card, make sure you sign-up to Uni Days, which will give you exclusive access to 100's of brands across all sectors. The shoes were £29.99 each, which I think is a great price because I haven't seen this exactly style anywhere else, apart from Zara and I believe the Zara pair were double the price. 
I wore the black pair all day yesterday and they are the most comfiest heels I have owned in a long time. I have wide-set feet so I was hesitant in ordering the correct size because I seem to be fluctuating between 2 sizes lately (I've been a size 4/37 for a long time, but have recently had to buy size 5/38 in some brands), but low and behold - these size 4's were a perfect match for me. I think the style of the lace up's gave me a little more flexibility in movement so they didn't feel as tight or restricting. 

Public Desire Laila Lace UpsPublic Desire Laila Lace Ups

Public Desire Laila Lace UpsPublic Desire Laila Lace Ups
I will be styling these with boyfriend jeans, ripped jeans, jumpsuits, dresses, and skirt and top combos so I feel that I will get some good use out of them. I think they're perfect for both day and night, and definitely add a little 'something' to your daily outfits. 
Public Desire Laila Lace Ups
Styled with Topshop Lacey Ripped Boyfriend Jeans
Have you shopped in Public Desire before? How would you style these shoes? Let me know!
your photo name

3 comments

  1. These are SO CUTE! Must have :)

    xo Lana
    www.decadentdissonance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there heels true to size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - thanks for your comment (and sorry for taking so long to reply)!

    I am between sizes 4-5, but I find these are accommodating if you are between sizes as the lace-up style gives you a little more wiggle room for you to either loosen or tighten.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Positive vibes only ;-)