KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Monday 14 December 2015

theBalm - The Manizer Sisters - Highlighter and Contour Trio Set

 
Oh boy, oh boy, do I LOVE Superdrug for getting theBalm into their stores. I've been eyeing up this brand for a while now and could only see that Amazon was the only place I could get them in the UK. I just happened to walk passed my local superdrug and saw theBalm front and centre in their store. 
Of all the products they have (and what I wanted to purchase), Bahama Mama and Mary-Lou Manizer were sold out. So far I have purchased their overshadow pigments (super shimmery and pigmented), Cindy-Lou Manizer (highlighter/contour) and Betty-Lou Manizer (bronzer/contour), and they have all been my everyday used products since I've bought them. The colours and pigmentation are unlike anything else I own, and I could imagine that their products will work well on most skin tones. I have seen the trio Lou Manizers floating around on social media for a while but never thought to purchase since I already had 2 of the 3. But I recently saw it on ASOS for special offer for £12.60, and naturally being a bargain hunter and appreciating anything in travel form, I had to get it. I didn't think of the size of it when ordering (I actually thought it was full size) but in person, it is a miniature version of the 3 (travel friendly), which I love. Especially as I wanted Mary-Lou Manizer, I was very excited to try it. The hype certainly lives up to the name because the Mary-Lou Manizer is a beautiful pearly, light golden highlighter that brightens all areas that it's applies to. I'm very happy with the purchase of this palette, as now I can travel better with it and the packaging is super cute. Have you tried out the lou-manizers or any other brands from theBalm? (clickable link)
your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)