KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Thursday 3 September 2015

My Top 3 Red MAC Lipsticks

For a long time, I struggled to find a nice red that suited my yellow skin tone without looking like...a hooker. I find that true reds were slightly too bold for my complexion and warmer reds were a better colour for me. Both All Fired Up and Lady Danger lean slightly warmer on my skin tone, whilst Ruby Woo is more of a darker red with cooler, blue undertones that suits most skin tones. These three reds are all mattes and when it comes to a bright colour like red, I do prefer a matte finish because it's already such a bright colour, I wouldn't want it sparkling or bright.
All Fired Up / Lady Danger / Ruby Woo
What are your favourite MAC red lipsticks?

your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)