KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Tuesday 18 August 2015

My Top 3 Dark MAC Lipsticks

Dark lips are sometimes dismissed as only nighttime colours or maybe halloween but I think they look great as a daytime look too. Every now and then I like to opt for a dark lip, depending on my mood and eye look but it's a lot more maintenance to make sure it doesn't smudge/bleed.  If and when I choose to do a dark lip, I always make sure I exfoliate and moisturise my lips beforehand because I find that darker lipsticks look more obvious and enhance the texture of your lips more. Lip liner is also a must to stop any bleeding or smudging around the outer lip and I sometimes like to create an ember effect using a darker shade of the lipstick to make my lips look a little fuller. 
Heroine / Rebel / Diva
What are your favourite dark lipsticks from MAC?

your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)