KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Saturday 15 August 2015

My Top 3 Pink MAC Lipsticks

Pink is probably my favourite colour and I can't resist buying anything cute that is pink. Like most colours, you can get a huge range of the different shades of pink from neon to baby. My personal preference falls between the nude pinks to a bright pink, depending on what I'm wearing the day. For everyday, I like to pick either MAC Creme Cup or Angel and for a brighter lip, I'd choose something like Candy Yum Yum or Impassioned. Pink is such a great colour on anyone, some work better on certain skin tones so it's about finding the right colour match. 
Angel / Creme Cup / Impassioned
Angel and Creme Cup are both very similar, I would say creme cup is slightly more blue toned/cooler. Impassioned is just a beautiful bright pink that's not too harsh.
Which are your fave pink lipsticks from MAC?

your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)