KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Wednesday 19 August 2015

City Style in London | Fashion Inspiration

City Style In London (click for full details)
Topshop Black Rucksack | Longchamp Navy Blue Large Travel Bag | Zara Grey Ribbed Jumpsuit | Adidas Superstars | Zara Leather Jacket | Zara Striped Dress | Penmayne of London Fedora Hat | Casio Watch
Next week I will be heading to London for a mini shopping break *happy dance*. For almost a decade now, my family and I have been holidaying in London at least once a year to shop, eat and have fun. It's become sort of a tradition, and a nice treat for all of us because we love being there and the shopping is as good as it gets. I travel to London quite often for my work, and I get the odd few hours to shop but this time I will be going for 2 days so that's plenty of shopping and eating. In the past, I've always worn either flat shoes or boots when out and about in London but this time, I'm wearing my super-comfy adidas superstars - minimum pain, maximum gain (in shopping). The jumpsuit and dress are recent purchases from Zara - they're the perfect clothes to wear for maximum all-day comfort and get in and out of (if I decide to try clothes on). I'm still on the hunt for the perfect black leather jacket but haven't had such luck...hoping to find one in London (pictured is also from Zara). I feel that a backpack is seriously necessary when doing serious shopping because a handbag just gives you one less ability to hold more shopping bags. 
I have a wish list (to purchase...) ready for both fashion and beauty products when I head down there, so expect some mini hauls in my upcoming posts!
your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)