KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Mini MAC Haul

So, I did it again. I made another order to MAC and got few stuff I've been wanting for a while and some stuff for my upcoming holidays to Geneva. I didn't need some of this, but I got a bit click-happy and started sending items to my basket and before I knew it, the lovely black parcel showed up on my doorstop. 
Conceal and Correct Pro Palette 'Medium' | Lightful Tinted C Cream 'Medium' | Amber x 9 Eyeshadow Palette | False Eye lashes '43' & '33' | Tranquil Cleanse Off Oil (Travel-size) | Chromographic Pencil 'Hi-def Cyan' & 'Pure White' | Pro Longer Lip Pencil 'Morning Coffee' | Lip Pencil 'Soar'

The tinted cream, eyeshadow palette and cleanse off oil were mainly bought for travelling purposes but I've tested the cream out beforehand and so far, I am enjoying it. I originally got a sample in 'Medium Plus' but was a bit too dark so opted for 'Medium' and it's the perfect shade for my NC25 skin. the eyeshadow palette is super cute and travel-friendly. I actually bought this in 'Burgundy x 9' too, and the shades in both palettes are completely wearable for both day and night. 
The chromographic pencils are extremely pigmented, and I am already a big fan of the lip pencils in both the regular formula and pro longwear. I didn't need 'Soar' because I have a great dupe for it (L'oreal Contour Lip Liner 'Rosewood') but I wanted it in my collection, and it finally came back in stock online. both the false eye lashes are repurchases and my favourite pairs from MAC. I have small asian eyes so long and full eye lashes can look very heavy and fake on me but these are the perfect length, and add enough drama to my eyes. 
I wanted the concealer palette for a while and I was originally going to go for the light but I wanted stronger colours for the potential of cream contouring in a compact palette. I haven't tried this out yet but I am super excited to play around with it. 
Have you tried any of these products yet? I will probably do some swatching and reviews on some of these products so please stay tuned or let me know if there is a particular product you'd like an honest review on.
Chat soon!
your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)