KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Friday 18 March 2016

March Beauty Wish List


Another month, another round of beauty goodies to lust over. I'm really into liquid lipsticks at the moment and currently own a few from a different brands including Limecrime, Inglot, Sleek, and NYX. I want to try out Gerrard Cosmetics because the colours are quite unique. Stila is a brand that I have never tried before, and I like to texture and colours of their eyeshadows but I certainly do not need another neutral eyeshadow palette. The colours of there liquid lipsticks are so vibrant and bright - something that I want to get more into - wearing brighter lip colours. Makeup Geek Cosmetics is another brand  haven't tried and I'm desperate to try some of their eyeshadows since they've been known to be amazing quality for a very reasonable price. Their foiled eye shadows are the products I want to try the most as the swatches I've seen are unbelievably pigmented. Not that I need another highlighter since I just bought 3 Becca shimmering skin perfectos and a Dior illuminator, but I quite fancy the very golden look and packaging of the Charlotte Tilbury "Bar of Gold" highlighter which is Limited Edition, and that makes me want it more. Lately, i've in getting a bad breakout of spots before my time of the month and I'm currently using Clearasil spot treatment to clear them up, and while it does an okay job, I feel like I want to try something else. I have never used Mario Badescu skincare before, but is supposedly a really good product for bad spots or acne. Now, I am a hoarder of makeup brushes and I love having multiple brushes for the same purpose, mostly because I find that some brushes work better for some precepts than others. I enjoy the MAC brushes because  look after them by cleaning them at least one a week and I know they will last me for a long time to come. this angled foundation brush would be ideal to get into the harder contours of the face like the nose and would even work for creamy contouring because the brush is so dense. 

So that is my wish list for March, and I'm most likely to go ahead with purchasing the Mario Badescu drying lotion since I know that is something I'll definitely need for future breakouts. You can purchase directly from Beauty Bay for only £12.50. 

your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)