KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Beauty Favourites | May 2015

Since I have an unnecessary big collection of make-up, I am trying to train myself to switch up my makeup products at least once every two weeks. Otherwise I will just end up forgetting what I have and they'll go to waste and will essentially feel neglected  So this week's round up is what I've been using so far, and because I work full-time Monday-Friday, I tend to have a light makeup application....depending on my mood/how much time I have to get ready in the morning.

Soap and Glory 'One Heck of a Blot' | MAC Mineralise Skinfinish 'Medium Plus' | MAC Blusher 'Blushbaby' | Smashbox  Bronzer 'Suntan Matte' | Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick 'Bronze Glow' | NYX Blush 'Taupe' | MAC Eye Shadow 'Mythology' | Benefit Roller Lash | L'oreal Perfect Match Touche Magique Concealer 'W1' | Maybelline Fit Me Concealer '20 Sand Sable' | MAC Pro Longwear Brow Set 'Bold Brunette' | Maybelline Brow Satin 'Dark Brown' | Maybelline Flawless Nude Foundation 'Beige Nude' | 

your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)