KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Saturday 27 June 2015

Beauty Wish List | June 2015 |

I'm a tiny bit late this month, I haven't got my eye on a lot but just a selected few I have had my eye on this month.
MAC Lightful C Skincare Collection | Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen | Zoeva Face and Eye Brush Set | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Luminous Bronze Light / Radiant Bronze Light | Chanel Healthy Glow Powder | Laura Mercier Face Illuminator | MAC Eyeshadow x 15 Palette - Warm & Cool | Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow | Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Sculpt Brush | Charlotte Tilbury Lip Contour Pillow Talk 

Out of everything, I think I'm going to make the Charlotte Tilbury purchase next because I haven't experienced that brand yet and I've heard so many good things about it.
Have you tried any of these yet? Let me know!
your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)