KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Friday 3 April 2015

Welcome to Kwan Bow ❤

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13950295/?claim=fpx2g542wbm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
So, yeah - Hi there! 
I have wanted to create a blog for the longest of times now so I finally sat down and spent a good 5 hours settings this up, making it all pretty and  functional (phew!). If you're anything like me and love to read beauty product reviews, google swatches, and compare prices then you know how difficult it can be to determine what is right for you before spending x amount on the newest foundation on the market. 
For me, finding colour matches for my skin tone and texture can be a challenge and I wouldn't just go out and buy a new beauty product without researching about it first (a bad good habit I picked up from 4 years at university - research is very important, in my opinion). 
I love purchasing high-end and drugstore cosmetics, wearing girly and edgy clothing, and eating cheese toasties to chicken feet (Asian people - are you with me?!) - meaning, I like to mix it up a little bit. 
One of the main reasons I decided to start up a blog was to share my experiences and thoughts with those that also love all things beauty, fashion and general lifestyle. I am notorious for purchasing a new MAC lipstick even though I have only finished 2 to date, and I have a collection that really isn't that necessary but in my life, it really is. 
So please watch this space as I'll be sharing my experiences about a lot of new products that I have recently purchased or are highly coveted in the beauty world.
Here's a little snippet:

MAC | URBAN DECAY | HOURGLASS | L'OREAL | ESTEE LAUDER | GIORGIO ARMANI | SMASHBOX | KEVYN AUCOIN | NARS | LEE STAFFORD

I can't wait to share with you all...
your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)