KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Thursday 16 June 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon: Champagne Diamonds + Dark Pearl

Charlotte Tilbury packaging slays me. It's so luxe and beautiful that I don't even want to throw the boxes away. I have had a few bits from Charlotte Tilbury and my favourite product is the Filmstar Bronze and Glow, which I have reviewed here. If I could, I would grab a few more of the lipsticks, eyeshadow quads, and lip liners but for now, I'm enjoying what I have in my collection. These eyeshadow sticks are fun, easy and vibrant to use. 

With these eyeshadow sticks, they recommend each shade for certain eye colours. Since I have dark brown eyes, I opted for the 'Dark Pearl' shade because I think a mauve taupe colour like this is really pretty for my eyes. I recently watched one of my favourite beauty bloggers StyleSuzi purchase the shade 'Champagne Diamonds' in her recent vlogs, and her swatch looked so pretty. I knew I had to have it even if it is recommended for 'Blue Eyes'. Like Suzi's tutorial, I have been using it in the inner rim of my eyes to highlight them. Similar to what I have read about these colour chameleon eyeshadow sticks, I do find the formula quick-drying but super pigmented. So if you want to blend or smudge it, I would advise on working with the product quickly. The product is also very buildable as well by layering the product on top, it intensifies the shade even more. 

Champagne Diamonds & Dark Pearl
There are a few other beautiful colours in this range that I'm lusting over, but for now I am quite happy with these staples in my makeup kit. 

Have you tried this colour chameleon eyeshadow sticks yet? 
What's your favourite shade?



your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)