KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Monday 21 December 2015

Beauty Wish List | December 2015


Beauty Wish List | December 2015 (click for more details)
theBalm - Shwing Eyeliner, Autobalm California and Hawaii Face Palette, Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipstick | Lancome Hypnose Mascara Set | Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette, Naked Skin Concealer, Revolution Lip Gloss (Kinky & Liar)
As mentioned in a previous post, theBalm is a brand that I've just started buying and using and I literally want everything from the range. The palettes are unbelievably nice and pigmented, and the Lou-Manizers are some of the best products in my makeup collection. Urban Decay is a brand I use for odd little products - eyeshadows mostly, but I am curious to try the concealer since I have read so many great reviews on it. The two lip glosses are beautiful pinky-mauve shades that would look beautiful on top of nude lipsticks. All these brands are something that I don't use very often or have never used, so I'm always looking to test and try out new brands.


your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)