KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Monday 17 October 2016

Mini Sephora Haul (NARS & Laura Mercier)

 
My brother has just come back from Chicago and Toronto, and he got me these little gifts from Sephora. Even though I'm going to New York in January 2017, I like that I have them now so I can use them when I travel there. I am a huge fan of the Nars creamy concealer (Custard is my shade) and Laura Mercier translucent loose powder, which is the best baking powder. As you know, I'm a freak when it comes to miniature versions of makeup products and I love these. I can't wait to go to New York and raid Sephora for the first time, but for now - I'm going to enjoy these miniature minis. 
 
your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)