KWAN BOW | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

JUST ANOTHER LOVER OF BEAUTY, FASHION, AND LIFESTYLE ❤

Instagram

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Benefit Minis: Boots Exclusive

If anybody knows me, I have a terrible weakness for any beauty product that is small or travel-friendly. And if you're anything like me, then you'll really love these Benefit minis that Boots currently have on offer.
I like Benefit as a brand, and I am a huge fan of their Porefessional primer, but I do find their products fairly expensive and you are paying a lot for their cutesy packaging. The special edition boxes that they bring out are quite good value, but there are usually only 1 or 2 out of the 6 products available that I want in a miniature size. High Beam was the product I really wanted but I thought I would try out the other mini products available that I haven't tried.
High Beam and Boing/Eye Bright Duo
Triple Performing Facial Emulsion and It's Potent Eye Cream
They have more of their popular items as travel sized and you can currently get them in store and only for 4 for £15 for the smaller products are 3 for £25 for the more popular products. See the full range here


your photo name

Post a Comment

Positive vibes only ;-)